Milled from aerospace-grade 6061 T6 billet aluminum alloy, the KYBER Reservoir Guard for Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles provides over-engineered protection to factory-exposed brake reservoirs while adding functionality and aesthetics to your ride.
The KYBER reservoir guards give your reservoir 360° protection while allowing you to view your fluid levels through our unique "True View Window." The open-top designed cage allows easy access to fill your reservoirs while protecting the reservoir's breather holes.
Added functionality was engineered into the KYBER guards to include a single-hand Parking Brake Lever. This lever adds style, reduces weight from the OEM lever, and adds a point of protection before objects hit the reservoir.
Included with the reservoir guard is a plastic clamp relief. This sleeve allows any hard impacts to allow the reservoir to rotate upon impact rather than breaking off or cracking the brake reservoir. This relief will not allow the reservoir clamp to rotate unless it experiences a substantial impact.
- Compatible with 2017-current Ski-Doo and Lynx model snowmobiles
Utilizes factory master cylinder lower
- Full 360° protection of the brake reservoir
- True View Window for quick level identification
- Open-top design for easy maintenance
- Provides protection of reservoir breathers
Milled from aerospace-grade 6061 T6 billet aluminum alloy
- Includes stainless steel bolts
- Includes KYBER Parking Brake Lever
- Includes plastic clamp relief sleeve
- Anodized finish provides unmatched durability
Available in multiple sled-matching colors