Tunnel Storage Kit
Tunnel Storage Kit
With such a limited amount of storage on snowmobiles, the complete KYBER Tunnel Storage Rack facilitates a new way of mounting your hard-shell case or fuel tank to your sled’s tunnel.
Formed from light-weight aluminum alloy, the Tunnel Storage Rack is pre-drilled to accommodate included stainless-steel hardware or your machines native attachment mechanisms. Additionally, these pre-drilled holes align with many popular lock boxes on the market (see below).
The shape of the v2.0 Tunnel Rack is something we have really focused on. The rack needed to allow the LinQ adapter to be mounted both on center for day to day riding as well as the option to add an additional faster to the rear of the rack for deep powder days! With the new mounting positions, riders can now carry both fuel and an impact resistant storage box with all your backcountry essentials!
Compatible with all snowmobile makes, the KYBER Tunnel Storage Rack provides a solid and secure way to ride in the backcountry with the critical gear you require without the dangers and frustration of straps or bungies. The inclusion of the LinQ adapters makes mounting your tunnel rack quick and easy!
NOTE: Polaris & Arctic Cat snowmobiles require KYBER Adapter Plates to work with the LinQ adapters.
NOTE: The complete kits do NOT include qualify for free shipping promotions.
- Easy install with included stainless-steel hardware
- Compatible with many different storage containers and lock boxes
- Pre-drilled holes align with multiple styles of adapting plates including LinQ systems
- Pre-installed rubber feet provide stability on and off the sled
- Made from rigid light-weight aluminum
Powder coated for durability
- 1 x KYBER Tunnel Rack v2.0
- 1 x Set of Linq Fasteners
- 1 x Waterproof Lock Box with Pick-n-Pull Foam Inserts